Saturday, April 19, 2008

Life Changing Experiences

There aren't many in a person's life.... life changing experiences, I mean. Being born, falling in love, first time having sex lol, marriage, kids....

Well, I experienced one last night watching Michael Buble, in concert.

I'll start off by saying that the opening act was PHENOMENAL.

A group of guys from New York called Naturally 7. All acapella with a style that they called "Vocal Play". There really aren't words, so go check out their website. If you click Naturally 7 on the top of the page once you get there, it takes you to a page with a music player. It's just all in german. lol Wierd.

Anyway. Then there was Michael. He is an amazing showman... And he made me realize that those dreams I've had, of being a professional singer. Of being on that stage and sharing all those songs that I've loved and have touched my life... It isn't impossible. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to be up on that stage someday. It was an emotional night for me, between that and just the plain power of his musicality.

It was a life changing event, and my life has been changed for the better.

Thank you, Michael Buble...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.