Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Maybe this time?

Okay.... So I tried posting before and it wasn't going through, so here's hoping.

I wasn't in a very good mood earlier, but I just got back from Donato's with Lou, and had a rockin' time. So I'm much better now. lol Seriously, it was like Metal Monday only it's Tuesday! And Erin, the cashier/one of five managers, was so rad. lol She called everyone "My Friend". How awesome is that? Wish I could pull that off. I just call most everyone at Starbucks "hon".

Anyway, here's what I was posting earlier today.

Now I don't know how with it you all are at 5 in the A.M., but I'm really not with it. When I open, everything is usually in it's place so I just go on auto-pilot until about 6:30.

Well this morning, things were not all in their places. In fact, all the timers we use for our coffees, creams, and sanitizers were missing. So that was a little confounding and irritating, but I kept doing my thing, figuring I'd find them later.

Next thing I know, the entire store ERUPTS in Fucking Beeping. Now... the timers are really annoying beepers. I have nightmares about these timers. So, you can imagine my joy at the entire store beeping at me. Turns out someone (probably the closers) decided it'd be really funny to set the timers to go off and then hide them in random places. These places included on top of our menu boards, on the espresso machine, behind the registers and on top of a fridge.

Needless to say I was fucking pissed. And I stayed pissed pretty much until I got to Donato's and told the story to Lou. Now? Now I can laugh at it. lol

On another note! I drawed a purty picture! lol Nothing that great or special, but hey, I'm not too ashamed to put it on my blog. So here you go. Ignore the wierd angle. I don't understand photoshop yet.


Woo look at me and my bad self! Now I'm off to doodle more crap!

No comments: