Sunday, February 24, 2008

News

Okay. So, I've decided that I am DEFINITELY going to go for "The Biggest Loser" cast. I talked to my family, and my brother Robert said that he'd apply with me because they're looking for pairs. And hey, a brother/sister thing could get us in.

Honestly, the thought of this really scares me. It's a huge deal. I mean, there's no reason to get scared now, since I haven't even sent in my application, but still...

Any way, all I can ask of you who are my support group is to just... think of me. Pray, meditate, will the cosmos. Whatever it is you do, when you ask a higher being for help and support, do it for me.

I'm tired of being the way I am, physically. I'm tired of being tired and out of breath and frightened of going to sleep. And I know that I should take it upon myself to start the changes necessary, but this is the only thing I can think of that would give me the necessary kick in the ass. So... well, just think of me.

You all have my unending love and gratitude. Seriously.

No comments: