Saturday, March 8, 2008

Placemat art

So, Lou has started the "placemat art" movement. She's basically done this as long as I've known her, but whenever we go to Steak 'n Shake, she draws on the paper placemats. They're almost always freakin' masterpieces. lol Anway, sometimes I attempt "placemat art" as well, but I hardly ever come up with anything as good. But I do usually come up with something funny. So here we go. My two pieces of art for the "Placemat Gallery"."You want I bring El Fuego?" No idea how this started, but I've been saying it for months now. Maybe it's a mix of Lolcats and Lou's random journeys into espanol. Who knows?


"Imma Nom this Muthafucka!" Now THIS is definitely a Lolcat inspiration. Lolcat meets the psychotic muppet, I think. lol I don't draw cute and cuddly very well...

2 comments:

Lou said...

lol "I don't think she knows what any of the words she says mean"

Never going back to that Steak and Shake again.

Yay for the Placemat Art Movement (or PAM)!!

Unknown said...

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Hooray, everyone loves PAM! I'm also a big fan of Jon's Image Mats (JIM).