Saturday, March 29, 2008

Movin'

Well, I'm completely moved to my mom's now. I've even gotten all my clothes unpacked and my room is starting to look livable. Now I just have to attack the large pile of boxes downstairs... Ah well. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Everything fits better in my new room than I thought it would, and it's not cramped at all. I will be glad when it's all sorted, though. For tonight at least, I have the house (and pets) to myself. Mom is singing in a concert, and Robert and David went to it. I passed for two reasons. The first being that I'm going to be dog-sitting basically all next week and would really like to be completely unpacked before then. The second reason? I hate Crawfordsville. The community choir bothers me. And I don't give a fuck about the glee club boys. The ones that aren't gay, are also younger than me. lol who really wants to deal with that?

Anyway, I think everything will look better tomorrow. Right now I'm tired, in pain and just blah.

Everything is going to be alright. That's all I gotta tell myself.

No comments: