Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas!: "The Loot" edition

So! It's about 4 o'clock Colorado time, Christmas Day. The stockings have been unloaded, the presents have been unwrapped and the turkey has been devoured. (Turkey's must hate the holidays. No break for them. If it's not thanksgiving, it's christmas.)

So here's the loot I've gotten so far:

The second (and final) book of the comic "Sorcerer's and Secretaries"
Money from Aunt Susan and Uncle Kent
The Tony Bennett Duets cd
A cd of Tony Bennett and KD Lang singing duets
Money from Aunt Marian and Uncle Rob
$150 gift card for Lane Bryant

and a fuzzy bright salmon pink sweater...

I shit you not. I now own a salmon pink sweater. It's pretty much as hideous as it sounds. But unfortunately it's from the grandparents, so I'm wearing it for today. I also didn't pack many clothes, and I like wearing something that I haven't worn already.

I still have christmas with Dad and that side of the family. (Read: My other grandmother and maybe my Aunt Carrie.)

On the To Do List:

~Get to the arcade and play a few rounds of DDR
~Use my awesome Lane Bryant money
~Sit in Starbucks (because I shockingly miss it. lol)
~Buy Jon that remote control dump truck (Just kidding, Jon. .... or AM I?! *insert sneaky face here*)
~Enjoy my little cousins before they leave tomorrow, because honestly? They're pretty much awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROTFL!!! Well you pretty much have to since I did provide photo evidence. :P

Seriously though - don't... Who knows how much trouble I'd get myself into with something like that. I imagine quite a bit.