Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dream log Stardate 12-15

lol So apparently, I'm really iching to get back to school. Whenever I start getting that way, I start dreaming about going back to Cottey, which is the first college I went to after I graduated.

Now, for the one person who might read this that DOESN'T know about Cottey. (Don't think I've talked about it...) It's a two-year, all girls college, in the middle of Bumfuck Missouri. Oh! I have talked about this. lol So yeah, there ya go.

In my dream last night, I was back at Cottey. Except there were guys there, and actually my roommate was someone that I was friends with from my New Media classes.

I'm honestly still pretty worried about school... What if it's just not something I'm good at? I'm obviously going to have to make myself do the work... but luckily I won't have Starbucks taking over my time and worrying about money, really. Ugh, I don't know. There are times when I'm not even sure this is what I want to do, but I'm so TIRED of not having a degree that I just want to get the fucking thing. lol

Blah blah blah. Now, I'm going to look out at the snow which is very pretty and hope that it's not too bad when the boys come to do shopping with me.

No comments: