Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shopping

Okay, last post of the day I swear.

So David and I ventured out on our own to the mall today. I used my Lane Bryant money. So! The report!

New: Jeans, Green Shirt, Two pairs of earrings, and four bras.

Now! As we were meandering through the mall, we walked by Express and Express for Men. I don't know if anyone's noticed, but all the mannequins at Express have been attacked by Sylar. lol See below.





We're heading home on friday, and I'm definetly ready to be there. I dunno what it was about today, but there was another incident with my grandmother and all I could do was run upstairs and cry. lol Pretty good indicator that I'm ready to be home. Ah well. Soon enough.

Night everyone

1 comment:

Lou said...

Maybe Sylar was jealous of their super-flexible powers. Not everybody can walk around with their pelvis sticking out two feet...